To be able to use the different features of Persalys, it is essential to define a model. There are various types.
- Symbolic model: directly create your mathematical model with symbolic functions.
- Python model: create a more complex model in Python language.
- FMI model: import your system model using Functional Mock-up Interface format.
- Coupling model: realize a coupling with an external calculation code.
- Symbolic field model: create a simple mathematical model of which one or several outputs is a 1-D field.
- Python field model: create a Python model of which outputs are 1-D fields.
- Data model: import your measures set for analysis.
For more information on how to create a model, refer to the following video (soon in English):